Emergency Dental Care
TYPICAL EMERGENCY PROBLEMS and TREATMENTS:
1. Extreme Tooth aches are typically treated with emergency nerve removal (pulpectomy) or extraction.
2. Broken Teeth are typically treated with cosmetic bonding procedures as a cosmetic temporary measure that may need further treatment such as crowns.
3. Loose crowns are typically treated with recementation if exam shows that it's cavity-free.
4. Loose tooth from trauma (something hit you in the face) may be saved with splinting the tooth with orthodontic wire.
5. Lost crown, especially front tooth, is typically treated cosmetically with a new temporary crown on an emergency basis. We make a new crown for you right at the dental office using a temporary but esthetic material.